What this look requires is either liquid glitter gel liner or loose glitter with adhesive (lash glue or glitter glue: UD, LA Splash, or NYX).
And I think it's very versatile; you can wear it with a gown, pair of jeans, go get it girl outfit, little black cocktail dress, New Years Eve, Christmas eve, day or night!!!!
watch my tutorial to learn how to layer the eye.
1. Prep and prime eye with primer of choice - this keeps the product on and prevents creasing.
2. Apply a white base to the eye - a white base helps to set the color off.
3. Apply crease color. To make this look yours, you can choose any shade you want. I used something darker than the skin tone, but in my skin tone family.
4. Apply the same color for lid and highlight.
5. Apply glitter. Inner 1/3 place the silver. Outer 2/3 place the gold - overlapping the silver slightly.
IF you use the liner and loose glitter, apply the liner on first, before it dries, apply the loose. The liner will be the adhesive.
6. Make any touch ups. Then apply eye liner to the lid and use black shadow to tight line.
7. Apply lashes and add mascara to your natural lashes to blend.
8. Finish your normal face routine.
If you want your foundation to have a glow, add a liquid luminizer to your foundation to give your face that beautiful glow.
1. MAC paint pot in Painterly
2. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
3. FACE atelier in Suede
4. MAC e/s in Rice Paper
5. UD Heavy Metal e/l in Silver
6. NYX glitter liner in Gold
7. UD Starglitter in Silver and Gold
8. BH Liquid e/l pen and Maybelline Ultra Liner
9. Lashes - Red Cherry 110
Hope you likes!!!! Happy Holidays!!! Check me and my family out getting into the holiday spirit!