Tuesday, February 28, 2012
The Look: Soft, Pastel Purple (MAC's Dame's Desire) on lid and Deep Vibrant Purple (Sugar Pill's Poison Plum) under eye with winged liner, glitter and lashes!
1. Prime eyes using your regular eyeshadow primer routine. I used UD Primer Potion.
2. Place the soft purple e/s on lid and just above crease.
3. Smudge the deep bright purple e/s on the lower lash line from duct to corner (Sugar Pill's Poison Plum).
4. Use eyeliner of your choice - liquid, gel, pencil or wet shadow (I used Sugar Pill's Bullet Proof and an angled brush to make the wing and just lined my eye with a MAC e/l Khol in Smolder). Line and wing both top and bottom. Extend the wing as far as you want!!!
5. Using lash glue (hard and tricky to work with) or UD Starlight Glitter Adhesive or I've seen on YouTube that LASplash Sealer/Base also works well, place the product on the top lid as a thin line... medium thin if you will.
6. Place the soft purple glitter or any glitter color of your choice (mine is from Hobby Lobby) and pat on top of the adhesive.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for the lower lash line.
8. Place an iridescent color (Sugar Pill's Lumi) in the inner and outer eye between the wings of the liner.
9. Add mascara, lashes, blush, face, lips, and you are finished!!!